Updated: 1 week 4 days ago
BY: Ben Kukainis
Green Bay Packers
- WR Jordy Nelson played in 16 offensive snaps (23%) before taking a shot to the ribs, knocking him out of the game.
- Continuing his roll, WR Davante Adams played 70 offensive snaps (99%).
- WR Randall Cobb did not play in Week 17 but came back in the Wild-Card game and played 55 snaps (77%).
- RB Ty Montgomery played 41 offensive snaps (58%).
- RB Christine Michael played 14 offensive snaps (20%). He had a much bigger role than infrequent change-of-pace guy.
- TE Jared Cook played 49 offensive snaps (69%). His TE mate, Richard Rodgers, played 25 offensive snaps (35%).
- WR Jeff Janis played 16 offensive snaps (23%).
- WR Geronimo Allison played 41 offensive snaps (58%).
- FB Aaron Ripkowski played 25 offensive snaps (35%), capping it off with a goal-line TD rush.
- WR DeAndre Hopkins played 72 offensive snaps (96%) in the Wild-Card game. He’s pretty much played 90%+ of the snaps all season long, despite the up and down production.
- WR Will Fuller played 62 offensive snaps (83%).
- After sitting in Week 17, RB Lamar Miller came back in the Wild-Card game and logged a healthy 53 offensive snaps (71%). Elsewhere at RB, Jonathan Grimes played 13 offensive snaps (17%), Alfred Blue played 5 (7%), and Akeem Hunt played just 3 (4%).
- TE CJ Fiedorowicz played 54 offensive snaps (72%).
- His TE partner, Ryan Griffin, played 35 offensive snaps (47%). These two TEs always have high snap-counts.
- WR Keith Mumphery logged a healthy 50 offensive snaps (67%).
- After logging 56 offensive snaps in Week 17 with RB Le’Veon Bell sitting, RB DeAngelo Williams played just 5 snaps (8%). RB Fitzgerald Toussaint did not play a snap.
- Starting RB stud Le’Veon Bell played 54 offensive snaps (92%).
- WR DeMarcus Ayers played just 10 offensive snaps (17%), after being a huge part of the Week 17 Antonio Brown-less offense.
- WR Antonio Brown played 57 offensive snaps (97%). No surprise.
- WR Eli Rogers played 33 offensive snaps (56%).
- WR Darrius Heyward-Bey played 14 offensive snaps (24%), as did WR Cobi Hamilton.
- With TE Ladarius Green dealing with a concussion, TE Jesse James played 45 offensive snaps (76%) while TE David Johnson played 26 (44%). TE Xavier Grimble saw just 2 snaps (3%).
- WR Sammie Coates was active, but didn’t see the field.
- Unlike Week 17, it wasn’t a close backfield time-share for Seattle. The rookie RB Alex Collins played just 13 offensive snaps (18%) compared to Thomas Rawls’ 48 (66%).
- FB Marcel Reece played 33 offensive snaps (45%).
- WR Paul Richardson led all wideouts in snaps, playing 55 (75%), with WR Doug Baldwin following closely behind at 51 (70%).
- WR Jermaine Kearse played 47 offensive snaps (64%), with Tanner McEvoy played 18 (25%).
- TE Jimmy Graham was actually outsnapped by Luke Willson. Graham played 40 offensive snaps (55%), while Willson played 44 (60%).