QB | Green Bay Packers
2016 Game Logs
- 01/10/2017 - Up and down in 2016, but still relatively young and a future HOFer and some hope at WR with some young guys, could use a nice TE.
- Week 20 - Absurd 30.7 PP/G in 2 playoff games and 4 TDs and 0 picks while completing 73.7% of his passes for 34.3 FP vs Atl earlier this year.
- Week 19 - Only 294/1 against them earlier this year and Jordy's health a major concern but is playing out of his mind right now and should have to throw it around 40 times.
- Week 18 - Tough matchup by the numbers as they give up 16.6 FPG to QBs the last 5 weeks, but threw for 259/2 against them earlier this year which is promising, considering how good their D is.
- Week 9 - Coming off his best game of the season and obviously the matchup is outstanding, as Colts giving up 291/2.2 and 25.6 FPG to QBs the last 5 weeks.
- Week 1 - Until we see the Jag D perform well against a good offense like this, we should assume that the matchup is very favorable, as the Jags have had some mental breakdowns on film in the preseason.
- Week 0 - Throwing it 40+ times per game and has put up 3+ combined TDs in 5 straight so keep rolling with him.