QB | Pittsburgh Steelers
2016 Game Logs
- 01/10/2017 - Can't do it forever and hurt in 2016, but OL in solid shape w/ stud talents in WR Brown/RB Bell, plus Bryant a difference maker.
- Week 20 - Ben has hit 2 or more touchdowns just three times out of 15 road games over the past two seasons (including playoffs).
- Week 19 - Banged up this week and hasn't played well on the road, plus KC is giving up just 14 FPG to QBs the last 5 weeks.
- Week 18 - Averaging an absurd 29.5 FPG in 6 home games this year and they do give up a promising 26 FPG to QBs the last 5 weeks.
- Week 9 - Limited all week but with him that means he's likely in, but hopefully we’ll get more info on how effective he can be.
- Week 1 - Redskin secondary does look a lot more talented on paper and his weaponry is very questionable other than Antonio Brown, but this could turn into a high scoring affair.
- Week 0 - Came up small in Week 11 in a bad weather game but he's fine with good SOS and feeding Brown and Bell which we love.