QB | Houston Texans
2016 Game Logs
- 01/10/2017 - Signed to be their QB of the future and speed at WR has Hou's skill group looking interesting, but the problem is he's not any good.
- Week 19 - Put up only 196/0 against them on 41 attempts earlier this year and should have to throw a lot and Pats will likely force him to beat them while focusing on Miller.
- Week 18 - Did have one of his best games of the season against them earlier this year with 308 yards passing and he will have the benefit of the home crowd, and Hopkins has been a low end option all the way.
- Week 9 - Bye.
- Week 1 - Did play well in the preseason and completed 74% of his passes with 250/2 against them last year and the Bear secondary does look vulnerable.
- Week 0 - Has topped 18 FP only 3 times all year so you're really desperate if you're using him and he's killing Hopkins.