RB | Seattle Seahawks
2016 Game Logs
- 01/10/2017 - A converted WR, Prosise has been a running back for just one season, but very bright future with upside in Seattle as he continues to learn.
- Week 19 - He will not play vs. Atl.
- Week 18 - Has a chance to play in Divisional Round but he won't play in the Wild-Card round.
- Week 9 - Played 43% of the snaps last week and caught all 4 of his targets for 80 so he's quickly in the mix as a bye week flex option.
- Week 0 - Finally healthy and contributed as both a runner and receiver in Week 8 so could have PPR value.
Recent Player News
- Durability an issue for C.J. Prosise (1/16)
- C.J. Prosise to miss game (1/14)
- C.J. Prosise practices in full (1/13)
- C.J. Prosise listed as questionable (1/13)
- C.J. Prosise logs full practice (1/13)
- C.J. Prosise a game-time call (1/13)
- C.J. Prosise doubtful to play (1/12)
- C.J. Prosise unlikely to play (1/12)
- C.J. Prosise limited Wednesday (1/12)
- C.J. Prosise must be full go (1/10)