Browse Frequently Asked Questions
Browse our Frequently Asked Questions database by selecting a category from the list.
If you have difficulty logging in, review the following:
- If you signed up before January 2017, your account password is most likely all lowercase regardless if you entered in an uppercase letter.
- Account passwords created after January 2017 are case-sensitive.
- If you use a password manager, the stored password may not be stored in the correct case. Try typing your password in again and resave if successful.
- You may have an issue with your web browser that is preventing you from logging in. We recommend Google Chrome. We have found that many people with browser issues preventing their login that the issue is corrected when they reset their browser back to default settings.
If you are unable to receive the email for the request a new password, be sure to add the domains fantasyguru.com and fantasyfootballguru.com to your email whitelist to ensure you receive emails from our servers. If you still do not receive the recovery email please complete our contact form and provide us with the following so we can reset your password:
- The first and last name on the account
- The email address of the account
If you tried to subscribe or renew and were declined, your credit card may show multiple pending charges. These pending charges should release and disappear within three days of the attempted transaction(s). If they do not and you were charged multiple times please contact us by creating a support ticket or through our contact form and provide us with details of the issue.
We are in the process of changing how leagues and franchises are imported and have suspended the ability to create or import while this is being done. We expect to have the ability to create or import leagues and franchises available by the beginning of the 2017 season. Notices will be posted on the site when the feature is complete and ready to access.
We are in the process of changing how leagues and franchises are imported and created and due to the change we had to remove existing content that was migrated from the old website. We fully expect to have the ability to create or import leagues and franchises available by the beginning of the 2017 season. Notices will be posted on the site when the feature is complete and ready to access.
Simply login, and click "My Account" on the upper right part of every page or visit your profile page. You will see your expiration date without even leaving the page you're on. All yearly subscriptions end on that season’s Super Bowl Sunday. For example, if you subscribed for the 2016 season, your subscription expiration date would be February 2017.